Pages

Saturday, December 18, 2010

NELSON UPDATE


The Nelson's are excited that we have been able to see each other. Taelin and Jen got to come and see me my birthday and now I get to go back to Boise for Christmas. The lord has blessed us a lot. Taelin is getting crazy big and runs all over the place. His favorites are playing with Macie Mae and tricking people whenever he can. I have no idea why he is so mischievous... Where on earth did he learn to be like that? WE may never know. I am almost done with MOS school and will recieve my orders soon, so stay tuned on where we will be stationed. Hope everyone is having a blast MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL...

2 comments:

Jennie and Dalin Nelson said...

wow so you contribute to that blog..but not our blog..haha

Andrea said...

Thanks for the update!