Pages

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Reunion Updates - 07/10/10

Dear Family,
We are a week away from the reunion and everyone is working hard to make sure it goes well. Here are a couple of things that need clarified and a couple of items that I really could use help with.

1 - Hamburger cook-off - It has been brought to my attention that I didn't explain this very well so I am going to try again. As I read what I wrote it sure didn't sound very clear. So here goes!!!! I will provide hamburger (enough for the dinner). If you would like to share a recipe that you make or want to try something new bring enough ingredients for 1 to 2 pounds of hamburger. We will then have everyone choose what they like and I have some prizes to hand out. I am thinking of making the burgers - Slider size so you can try several. This is only if you want to share something. Otherwise you have to just eat what I make!!!! Is this clear as mud????

2 - There is not alot of furniture in Grandma's house. I suggest you bring camping chairs to sit on.

3 - Sunday Breakfast for those at the house - I will have cold cereal. One kind don't know what it is yet but if you are picky I suggest to bring something else.

4 - DOES ANYONE HAVE A BBQ THAT THEY COULD BRING? WE REALLY NEED ONE FOR SATURDAY NIGHT!!!!! IF YOU COULD HELP ME OUT I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!!!!

5 - SNACKS ---- IF EVERYONE COULD BRING TWO OR THREE ITEMS THAT COULD BE THROWN ON A SNACK TABLE FOR EVERYONE TO SHARE THAT WOULD BE GREAT!!!!! THANKS---HOPEFULLY WE WILL GET A GOOD VARIETY. I AM BRINGING POPCORN FOR MOVIE NIGHTS.

6 - DRINKS-----THERE WILL BE JUICE AT BREAKFAST AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT FOR DINNER BUT DRINKS FOR ANY OTHER TIME DURING THE DAY PLEASE PROVIDE WHAT YOU LIKE TO DRINK FOR YOUR FAMILY.

THERE MAY BE MORE BEFORE THE WEEK IS UP!!!!

UNCLE WES

2 comments:

Susan Payton said...

I was just blogging around and found your blog this morning. I hope you have a great time at your family reunion. It is always great to see family especially when you have moved so far away. I hope you had a wonderful time.
Susan
http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com
http://susan-livinghealthywithchallenges.blogspot.com

glee said...

I love family reunions, unfortunately, the last time I've attended one was when I was 6 yrs old through a funeral of my grandpa. I really hope I can get to attend some reunions in the future :)

Win our Perricone giveaway worth $150

Win an Orient Watch USA worth $285