Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Family Reunion

The dates for this years family reunion will be July 15, 16 and 17th in Boise. We are figuring the Dad and Ada can be home for this one. Here is a tenitive schedulae of events -
July 15th - Friday evening - Adult dinner - Place and time TBD (Baby sitters will be availible)
Saturday - 8:00am Breakfast - Location to be determined, family games and time together - Lunch and Dinner
Sunday - Church with Grandma and Grandpa and then go home.

More details to come!!!! I will have Hotels blocks for those that might want a hotel and I am also looking a some RV campgrounds for those of you that want to bring an RV. More details coming.

Uncle Wes and Aunt ReNea

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Yay! As for my little family, I'm sure we'll be wanting an RV option, so I'll look for that.