Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

Dear Family (from Wes & ReNea)

Dear Family,
I want to thank all of you that came to Tyler's welcome home!!! It meant a lot to ReNea and I. It was so cool to see all of the second generation. I can't thank you enough for the support. I want each of you to know how much we love each of you. We are very lucky to have the family that we have. I know that we all have our problems but I love how we all stick together when we need to. I can't tell you the examples that you all are to us. We are leaving for California in the morning for a week. We get to see a baptism with Tyler and be there for Dalin's competition for Nationals. We will send pictures from the competion. Also I have to tell Joel and Cameron how much I enjoy the emails about football. I want you to know that I don't expect you to agree with me but I love to hear your opinions and give crap right back. So JOEL - GO BRONCOS!!!!!! Just kidding. Thanks for all the support. I can't find spell check so I know all of you know that I can't spell cat so please don't circle all the missed spelled words is red like my mother use to do.


Wes and ReNea

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Sorry I missed the homecoming, but I heard from everyone it was very nice. It was nice to see you in Boise, and I'll look forward to seeing you sometime in the summer.